by Annaliza Savage
The following is an article that I wrote for .net magazine - Issue 10 - September 1995.
I would like to point out that it was primarily written for a novice audience, though not exclusively. I have broken the article into several sections as it is roughly 12,000 words and took up most of the September Issue. It is best read in sequential order.
1. Introduction and the Mitnick Media Circus
2. Phiber Optik Goes Directly to Jail
3. The Case of Noah
4. Agent Steal
5. The Exchange of Information
6. Phrack Magazine and the E-911 Document
7. 2600 - The Hacker Quarterly
8. Hacker Hangouts
9. Hacker Conventions
10. Projects in the Underground
Back to Torquie's Home Page