"As they review the bizarre and unpredictable weather pattern of the past several years, a growing number of scientists are beginning to suspect that many seemingly contradictory meteorological fluctuations are actually part of a global climatic upheaval. However widely the weather varies from place to place and time to time, when meteorologists take an average of temperatures around the globe they find that the atmosphere has been growing gradually cooler for the past three decades. The trend shows no indication of reversing. Climatological Cassandras are becoming increasingly apprehensive, for the weather aberrations they are studying may be the harbinger of another ice age."
--- June 24, 1974 quote from Time Magazine in an article entitled Another Ice Age?.
"If anything, I would like to see the climate change happen, so the science could be proved right, regardless of the consequences. This isn't being political, it is being selfish."
--- Quote from Prof. Phil Jones, July 5, 2005.
"I note that my box on the lapse rates was completely and utterly ignored which may explain to some extent my reaction, but I also think the science is being manipulated to put a political spin on it which for all our sakes might not be too clever in the long run."
--- Quote from David Parker to Prof. Phil Jones, February 21, 2005.
"Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsiblity to bring that about?"
--- Quote from Maurice Strong, founder of the U.N. Environment Program, opening speech from the 1992 "Earth Summit" in Rio de Janeiro.
Climatic Research Unit Notes / Documents / Links
- FOI2009.zip Original ZIP archive from 2009 with all the original leaked climate research emails and documents. (65M ZIP)
- md5sum: da2e1d6c453e0643e05e90c681eb1df4
- Contents of the 'mail' Directory
- Contents of the 'documents' Directory
- Raw Emails in a Single Searchable File (8M TXT)
- Email Exchange with John Holdren This idiot is now Obama's "science czar."
- The 'jones-foiathoughts' File in HTML Format
- Correspondence with Greenpeace
- HARRY READ ME.txt (Analysis)
- The 'pdj_grant_since1990' File in HTML Format Shows that since 1990, Phil Jones has collected a staggering 13.7 million British pounds ($22.6 million) in grants. The major amounts came from HEFCE (6.6 million pounds) and NERC (2.7 million pounds).
25FOIA2011.zip Original ZIP archive from 2011 with all the original leaked climate research emails and documents. (182M ZIP)
- md5sum: 9004930ea2e316e5774cf3691ed6b2dc
- Contents of the 'mail' Directory
- Raw Emails in a Single Searchable File (71M TXT)
- Contents of the 'documents' Directory
- Note that the file 'all.7z' is password protected. It contains 220,247 files, which are most likely more emails.
Environmental Media Services: Journalists' Resource or Special Interest Group? The website 'RealClimate.org' is owned by Environmental Media Services.
"Two separate grants made through the Tides Center, to support Environmental Media Services' program to generate media awareness and coverage of the potential environmental and public health impacts, as well as the implications for agriculture, of genetically engineered foods"
--- List of grants that Environmental Media Services receives. The Tides Foundation is basically a money laundering service for George Soros (Jew). Between 1997-2003, George Soros contributed around $13 million dollars to the Tides Foundation.
The Truth about RealClimate.org Original Post from 'FOIA' on November 17, 2009 (Mirror) 'CRU Cherry-Picked Russian Climate Data', says Russian Newly released info probed as Climategate, um, snowballs. U.N. Security Stops Journalist's Questions About ClimateGate The Global Warming Scandal of the Century Hackers Target Leading Climate Research Unit BBC propaganda. Lord Monckton: Climate Change Treaty Will Bring About Marxist World Government Climate Scientist at Center of E-mail Controversy to Step Down Researcher: NASA Hiding Climate Data The Climate Science Isn't Settled Confident predictions of catastrophe are unwarranted. Climate Change Data Dumped "Scientists at the University of East Anglia (UEA) have admitted throwing away much of the raw temperature data on which their predictions of global warming are based." Climate Change 'Fraud' Climategate: It's All Unravelling Now University of East Anglia Emails: The Most Contentious Quotes Here are a selection of quotes from the emails stolen from computers at the University of East Anglia. Many involve Phil Jones, head of the university's Climatic Research Unit. ClimateGate Who's Who (YouTube) December 7, 2009... A Day That Will Live in Hypocrisy It will be remembered as the day the greens bombed Copenhagen with limousines. U.N. Climate Chief: Hacked E-mails are Damaging (Original) Climate Change Cover-Up? You Better Believe It Hackers Exposes Global Warming is a HOAX! Good thread on the PrisonPlanet forums. Climategate Interesting Comment in Source Code Hacked Climate Files Analysis: Files Aren't Fake Metadata information. Obama's Science Czar John Holdren Involved in Unwinding "Climategate" Ccandal It's Over, Al Gore U.N. Goons Silence Journalist Who Questions Gore on Climategate Holdren Can't Get Climate Change Doomsday Story Right Climategate Exposes Huge Climate Fear Industry Climategate Master Criminal Phil Jones Collected $22.6 Million in Grants Man Gets Climategate Story Out on CBC Lord Monckton: Prosecute the Climate Change Criminals Climategate: Peer-Review System Was Hijacked By Warming Alarmists CRU Commented Source Code Tells Story Alex Jones Runs Down Man-Made Climate Change Hoax Exposed in CRU Emails Dr. Tim Ball On the Significance of the CRU Hacked Documents BBC Climate Correspondent Was Forwarded CRU Emails Five Weeks Before They Were Made Public Climate Hack Talking Points: "Rules of the Game" Leaked! (RulesOfTheGame.pdf) (Additional Info) Wall Street Journal Caught Red Handed Censuring Article About the Global Warming Scam! (Original Article) (Screenshot #1 and Screenshot #2) Climate Frauders Can't Even Follow Fed's Minimum Requirements for Openness CRU Emails "May" be Open to Interpretation Commented code by the programmer tells the real story. Media Missing the Plot on "Climate Gate": It's the Fraud, Stupid! "these will be artificially adjusted" Overview of the leaked source code. CRU's Source Code: Climategate Uncovered Scientist in Climate Change 'Cover-Up' Storm Told to Quit James Inhofe to Call for Hearing into CRU, U.N. Climate Change Research Global Warming With the Lid Off The emails that reveal an effort to hide the truth about climate science. The Times' Flexible Ethics on Hacked Emails Ah, the sweet, sweet fragrance of journalistic hypocrisy. Economic Stimulus Funds Went to Climategate Scientist Penn State Professor Michael Mann, a key figure in the Climategate controversy, received a $541,184 "stimulus" grant. ClimateGate's Michael Mann Received Stimulus Funds, Media Mum Climategate Goes American: NOAA, GISS and the Mystery of the Vanishing Weather Stations Scientists in Stolen E-Mail Scandal Hid Climate Data Scientists Broke the Law by Hiding Climate Change Data: But Legal Loophole Means They Won't be Prosecuted Climate Change Emails Between Scientists Reveal Flaws in Peer Review A close reading of the hacked emails exposes the real process of science, its jealousies and tribalism. "I Thought of Killing Myself," Says Climate Scandal Professor Phil Jones Do it! You lying piece of shit... Climategate U-turn as Scientist at Centre of Row Admits: There has Been no Global Warming Since 1995 Climategate: Follow the Money Climate change researchers must believe in the reality of global warming just as a priest must believe in the existence of God. Climategate Meets the Law: Senator Inhofe to Ask for DOJ Investigation Inhofe intends to ask for a probe of the embattled climate scientists for possible criminal acts. And he thinks Gore should be recalled to explain his prior congressional testimony. Head of 'Climategate' Research Unit Admits Sending 'Pretty Awful Emails' to Hide Data Newsweek Gets Pwned by Bloggers for Being a "Climategate" Denier ClimateGate: 30 Years in the Making Full-size banner to print out. (JPEG Version) The Climategate Whitewash Continues Global warming alarmists claim vindication after last year's data manipulation scandal. Don't believe the 'independent' reviews. Climategate is Still the Issue Climategate Scientists Did Collude With Government Officials to Hide Research That Didn't Fit Their Apocalyptic Global Warming Obama "Justice" Department Going After Climategate Whistleblowers Remember when the media used to parade whisleblowers around? Not under the Obama administration! Climategate Bombshell: Did U.S. Gov't Help Hide Climate Data? "Work on the land station data has been funded by the U.S. Dept of Energy, and I have their agreement that the data needn't be passed on. I got this [agreement] in 2007" (Email)
General "Global Warming" Links & Notes
- The Updated "Fig.D.txt" Censored from NASA's Website 1934 was the hottest year in the last 100. (Original)
- Blogger Forces NASA to Admit Global Warming Figures Error (Mirror)
- 1934 is the Hottest Year on Record General overview
- 1998 No Longer the Hottest Year on Record in USA
- Earth Prime Minister Al Gore Allows Limos to Idle While He Speaks at Global Warming Love-In
- Inconvenient Truth for Al Gore as His North Pole Sums Don't Add Up
- NASA Blocked Climate Change Blogger from Data
- Mini Ice-Age Took Hold of Europe in Months
- Former NASA Climate Scientist Pleads Guilty to Contract Fraud
- Climate Change: This is the Worst Scientific Scandal of Our Generation Our hopelessly compromised scientific establishment cannot be allowed to get away with the Climategate whitewash.
- International Man of Mystery: Who is Maurice Strong? The adventures of Maurice Strong & Co. illustrate the fact that nowadays you don't have to be a household name to wield global power.
- Maurice Strong and the Collapse of Industrialized Civilizations Leading his "New-Age" flock to United Religions of the U.N.
- Life and Times: Maurice Strong The CBC's documentary series on the life and times of Maurice Strong. (YouTube)
- Maurice Strong Pushes Incremental, Radical Action to Achieve Global Government
- Eco-Economic Warfare and the Planned Collapse of Western Civilization Good overview of Maurice Strong's tatics.
"Each year the World Economic Forum convenes in Davos, Switzerland. Over a thousand CEOs, prime ministers, finance ministers, and leading academics gather in February to attend meetings and set the economic agendas for the year ahead.
What if a small group of these world leaders were to conclude that the principle risk to the earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? And if the world is to survive, those rich countries would have to sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment. Will they do it? Will the rich countries agree to reduce their impact on the environment? Will they agree to save the earth?
The group's conclusion is 'no.' The rich countries won't do it. They won't change. So, in order to save the planet, the group decides: isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?
This group of world leaders form a secret society to bring about a world collapse. It's February. They're all at Davos. These aren't terrorists - they're world leaders. They have positioned themselves in the world's commodity and stock markets. They've engineered, using their access to stock exchanges, and computers, and gold supplies, a panic. Then they prevent the markets from closing. They jam the gears. They have mercenaries who hold the rest of the world leaders at Davos as hostage. The markets can't close. The rich countries...?"
--- May 1990 quote from Maurice Strong discussing a "novel" he wishes to write, in Canada's WEST Magazine.
- Maurice Strong Interview (BBC, 1972) (YouTube) (Additional Info)
Today, Maurice Strong sits atop the global environmental movement headed by the United Nations and its interlocking NGO's and tax-exempt foundations.
Strong is considered to be the person behind the globalization of the foundation-funded environmental movement, and was the Secretary-General of the United Nations Conference on the Human Environment held in 1972, in Stockholm, Sweden.
He co-authored the 'Earth Charter' with Mikhail Gorbachev in 1992. It was Gorbachev who stated in 1996 that the "threat of environmental crisis will be the 'international disaster key' that will unlock the New World Order."
Strong was recruited by David Rockefeller at the age of 17 and groomed for the role he serves today. Despite not having a college education, he was a millionaire by his early 20's and wielded enormous power and influence.
Already in 1972, at the time of this interview, there is talk of doomsday scenarios if people don't give up their rights and drastically alter the way they live. Also mentioned in the interview is zero growth, put forward by the Club of Rome in the late 60's/early 70's, which called for the control of population and economic growth, and was the precursor to what we see happening today with the U.S. economy and infrastructure being gutted and sent overseas.
In this interview clip Strong discusses his proposal of licenses in order for women to give birth, which has been of much talk among the elite for the past several decades. In the 70's, David Rockefeller extended his praise to communist dictator of China, Mao Zedong, in an article published in the New York Times, for his country's one-child policy, which will be the model for the Western nations to follow in the future -- hence China's "Most Favored Nation" status granted by the UN.
- Strong, Maurice F., 1929- . Papers, 1948-2000: Guide Environmental Science and Public Policy Archives. Harvard College Library.
- Nuremberg-style Trials Proposed for Global Warming Skeptics
- What Happened to Global Warming? (Additional Info)
- NASA, James Hansen, and the Politicization of Science James Hansen is funded by George Soros. (Mirror)
- Blogger Finds Y2K Bug in NASA Climate Data Years of bad data corrected; 1998 no longer the warmest year on record.
- Global Warming Caused by CO2 is a Gigantic Hoax
- "95% Water Vapour" Global Warming Debunked by New Zealand Meteorologist
- New Zealand Climate Science Coalition Caught Lying About Temperature Trends
- Global Warming Partisan Divide Good comment from Professor Don Easterbrook:
"I've spent 4 decades studying global climate change and as a scientist I am appalled at Krugman's cavalier shrugging off the Hadley email scandal as 'just the way scientists talk among themselves.' That's like saying it's alright for politicians to be corrupt because that's the way they are. Legitimate scientists do not doctor data, delete data they don't like, hide data they don't want seen, hijack the peer review process, personally attack other scientists whose views differ from theirs, send fraudulent data to the IPCC that is used to perpetuate the greatest hoax in the history science, provide false data to further legislation on climate change that will result in huge profits for corrupt lobbyists and politicians, and tell outright lies about scientific data."
--- November 29, 2009 quote from Professor Don Easterbrook.
- Climate-Cult Con is Hard to 'Bear' Global warming propaganda being taught in our schools.
- Just How Stupid is Al Gore, Anyway?
- CFACT Drops the Banner on Greenpeace Ships in Daring Land and Sea Raids Activists tag Greenpeace Rainbow Warrior with "Propaganda Warrior" banner; Arctic Sunrise hit with "Ship of Lies" banner earlier in the day.
- Ancient Cemetery Found; Brings "Green Sahara" to Life "A wobble in Earth's orbit - along with other environmental factors that occurred about 12,000 years ago - brought intense monsoons to the Sahara, greening the desert and attracting a wave of human inhabitants, according to Sereno and colleagues."
- Lawrence Solomon: Wikipedia's Climate Doctor How Wikipedia's "green doctor" rewrote 5,428 climate articles
- No Questions to Al Gore! (YouTube)
- No Rise of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Fraction in Past 160 Years, New Research Finds
- Mad Science? Growing Meat Without Animals "Livestock generate 18 percent of greenhouse gas emissions, more than all of the vehicles on Earth, the FAO added. "
- Daring to Question Al Gore Microphone cut off when you counter Al Gore's "global warming" claims. (YouTube)
- NASA Study Acknowledges Solar Cycle, Not Man, Responsible for Past Warming (Additional Info)
- Scientist: Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause Global Warming
- Scientists Pull an About Face on Global Warming
- Redfaced Greenpeace Insists "We didn't make it up. We just emotionalised the issue..."
- Global Warming Not Behind Kilimanjaro Meltdown
- Global Warming Alarmists Out in Cold
- Scientists to Congress: 'Sky is not Falling' Say global warming alarmism unproven, energy taxes crippling.
- NASA's Chief Climate Scientist: Obama's Climate Bill "Less Than Worthless"
- Gore's (Really) Inconvenient Timing 'Consensus' on man-made global warming collapses in 2008. U.N. warning of 10-Year 'climate tipping point' began in 1989.
- Video: EPA Memo Says Greenhouse Effect Not Proven?
- Global and Northern Hemisphere Tropical Cyclone Activity [still] Lowest in 30-Years
- Japan's Boffins: Global Warming Isn't Man-Made
- Report: Democrats Refuse to Allow Skeptic to Testify Alongside Gore At Congressional Hearing
- Gore Pulls Slide of Disaster Trends
- Al Gore Invokes Spirit of Churchill in Battle Against Climate Change He's going insane!
- Former Astronaut Speaks Out on Global Warming "'They've seen too many of their colleagues lose grant funding when they haven't gone along with the so-called political consensus that we're in a human-caused global warming,' Schmitt said." (Additional Info)
- One Last Chance to Save Mankind "The biosphere pumps out 550 gigatonnes of carbon yearly; we put in only 30 gigatonnes"
- Global Warming: A Chilling Perspective
- The Amazing Story Behind the Global Warming Scam
- Gore Losing the War: 59% Don't Believe Man Is Warming the Planet
- Rewriting History, Time and Time Again
- Censored Global Warming Videos
- Environment Minister Sammy Wilson: I Still Think Man-Made Climate Change is a Con
- 2008 Was The Year Man-Made Global Warming Was Disproved
- U.N. Blowback: More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims
- Scientists Denounce A.P. for Hysterical Global Warming Article
- Temperature Monitors Report Widescale Global Cooling
- Something is Rotten in Norway - 500,000 sq-km of Sea Ice Disappears Overnight Caught faking data.
- Sea Ice Ends Year at Same Level as 1979
- In Hot Water: Ice Age Defrosted by Warming Ocean, Not Rise in CO2
- Earth's Climate Changes in Tune with Eccentric Orbital Rhythms
- Ice Age Now
- Tyrrell: It's Cold Outside Al Gore's own scientists admit their data might be wrong.
- 2008 Will be Coolest Year of the Decade
- Current Northern Hemisphere Sea Ice Area (Data of Sea Ice Extent)
- Global Warming Predictions are Overestimated, Suggests Study on Black Carbon
- MIT Scientists Baffled by Global Warming Theory, Contradicts Scientific Data
- Weather Channel Founder: Global Warming 'Greatest Scam in History'
- Will Media Remember Gore's 1994 Tie-Breaking Vote Mandating Ethanol?
- Environmental Groups Oppose Ethanol Bailout in Stimulus Package
- Tropical Rainforest Nutrients Linked to Global Carbon Dioxide Levels
- The Anti "Man-Made" Global Warming Resource
- Global Warming Hysteria Challenged
- Glenn Beck: Global Warming Petition Project Anti-Kyoto scientists.
- Gore's Motivation Al Gore owns stock in a "carbon credit" corporation.
- The Price of Dissent on Global Warming By David Bellamy
- Mars Melt Hints at Solar, Not Human, Cause for Warming, Scientist Says
- Global Warming Hits Mars Too: Study
- Science For Sale: The Global Warming Scam
- James Hansen's Boldest Lie To Date Hansen simply copied and pasted Russia's temperatures for September into October and reported that October 2008 was the hottest October on record.
- Sorcerer's Apprentice Caught With Pants Down More info on James Hansen's lying.
- Doomed to a Fatal Delusion Over Climate Change
- Weather Station Photos See any problems?
- BBC Shunned Me for Denying Climate Change
- The World Has Never Seen Such Freezing Heat More NASA climate change errors.
- Climategate: Here Comes Courage! Is climate catastrophism losing its "politically correct" grip?
- 33% - Global Warming: A Hoax ... with Serious Ramifications
- The Mini Ice-Age Starts Here
- Sea Icy Off Part of Antarctica Despite Fear of Melt
- World Misled Over Himalayan Glacier Meltdown
- Met Office Computer Accused of 'Warm Bias' by BBC Weatherman
- U.N. Climate Body Admits 'Mistake' on Himalayan Glaciers
- U.N. Climate Change Expert: There Could be More Errors in Report
- NASA Global Warming Alarmist Endorses Book That Calls For Mass Genocide
- Stunning: NASA GISS Admits No Evidence of AGW in ihe U.S. And won't be for decades! (NASA Correspondence Email)
"The email is from Reto Ruedy at GISS, one of [James] Hansen's top analysts. It is a headline worthy admission. There is no evidence of CO2 driven global warming in any of the U.S. temp data - even though we are accused of being the CO2 generating capitol of the world. What's more, they do not expect to see any evidence of AGW in the U.S. for 2-4 more decades! I think we could afford to wait a little longer to see if this theory holds up."
- Can Climate Forecasts Still Be Trusted? Confidence melting away. Doubts grow in climate change debate.
- The Billion-Dollar Hoax Once global warming was the "great moral challenge of our generation."
- Climate Chief was Told of False Glacier Claims Before Copenhagen
- Water Vapour a 'Major Cause of Global Warming and Cooling' Quick! Ban dihydrogen monoxide!
- U.N. Climate Change Panel Based Claims on Student Dissertation and Magazine Article The United Nations' expert panel on climate change based claims about ice disappearing from the world's mountain tops on a student's dissertation and an article in a mountaineering magazine.
- The Great Global Warming Collapse As the science scandals keep coming, the air has gone out of the climate-change movement.
- India Forms New Climate Change Body The Indian government has established its own body to monitor the effects of global warming because it 'cannot rely' on the United Nations' Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- Australiagate: Now NASA Caught in Trick Over Aussie Climate Data
- World May Not Be Warming, Say Scientists
- Audio Flashback: Democrats Said No Snow Proved Global Warming February 12, 2010
- How Not to Measure Temperature, Part 86 When in Rome, don't do as the Romans do.
- Climate Scientists Withdraw Journal Claims of Rising Sea Levels Study claimed in 2009 that sea levels would rise by up to 82cm by the end of century - but the report's author now says true estimate is still unknown.
- New Climate Agency Head Tried to Suppress Data, Critics Charge Thomas Karl, the head of Obama's new Climate Change office has been criticized for trying to suppress contradictory scientific data on climate change.
- Weather Channel Founder Blasts Network; Claims it is 'Telling Us What to Think' The Weather Channel founder and global warming skeptic advocates suing Al Gore to expose 'the fraud of global warming.' (Video: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9)
- Al Gore Is Lying Low -- for Good Reason
- Global Warming May be Normal at this Point in Glacial Cycle "German and Russian scientists say that it is normal for an interglacial period like the one just ending to finish with one or more brief - in geological terms - spells of warming before the glaciers return."
- The Great Global Warming Swindle - Part 1 This is part 1 of 9 of the complete documentary, produced and aired by Channel 4 in Great Britain 2007.
- Now it's CowGate Expert report says claims of livestock causing global warming are false.
- Increase in Arctic Ice Confounds Doomsayers - But Does Not Spell the End of Global Warming, Scientists Warn
- Greenpeace to Global Warming Skeptics: 'We Know Where You Live'
- The New Climate Change Defence: 'Yes, it's getting colder, but it's not as cold as it would be without global warming' LOL! You couldn't make this shit up!
- More Global Warming Profiteering by Obama Energy Official Ex-Gore associate and current Obama energy official Cathy Zoi is exploiting global warming for her own mega-gain.
- Barbara Hollingsworth: Fannie Mae Owns patent on Residential 'Cap and Trade' Exchange "When he wasn't busy helping create a $127 billion mess for taxpayers to clean up, former Fannie Mae Chief Executive Officer Franklin Raines, two of his top underlings and select individuals in the 'green' movement were inventing a patented system to trade residential carbon credits." (U.S. Patent 6,904,336) (PDF)
- Government Report Says Global Warming May Cause Cancer, Mental Illness
- Stunning Pictures of Al Gore's New $9 Million Mansion Media Totally Ignored
- Whoops! CO2 has Almost Nothing to do with Global Warming, Discovers Top U.S. Meteorologist
- 800 Virginia Scientists and Professors Sign Letter Asking Ken Cuccinelli to Drop Inquiry What's the matter? Can't your little "global warming" theory handle a little criticism? LOL!
- Global Cooling is Coming -- and Beware the Big Chill, Scientist Warns Contrary to the commonly held scientific conclusion that the Earth is getting warmer, a scientist who has written more than 150 peer-reviewed papers has unveiled evidence for his prediction that global cooling is coming soon.
- Climate Fears Turn to Doubts Among Britons
"Claims such as '2,500 of the world's leading scientists have reached a consensus that human activities are having a significant influence on the climate' are disingenuous, the paper states unambiguously, adding that they rendered 'the IPCC vulnerable to outside criticism.'"
- The IPCC Consensus on Climate Change was Phoney, Says IPCC Insider
- Global Warming Book Withdrawn
- Dutch Agency Admits Mistake in U.N. Climate Report
- Left-Wing Env. Scientist Bails Out of Global Warming Movement: 'Imaginary Problem of the 1st World'
- Alarmist Global Warming Claims Melt Under Scientific Scrutiny
- U.S. Government in Massive New Global Warming Scandal - NOAA Disgraced
- Hotter-Burning Sun Warming the Planet
- Satellitegate: Scientists Speak U.S. government admits global warming satellite sensors 'degraded' - temperatures may be out by 10-15 degrees. Now five satellites in controversy.
- Top Climate Scientists Speak Out on the Satellitegate Scandal
- Climate Change Lies are Exposed "A high-level inquiry into the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change found there was 'little evidence' for its claims about global warming."
- Himalayan Glaciers Melting Deadline 'a Mistake' "The UN panel on climate change warning that Himalayan glaciers could melt to a fifth of current levels by 2035 is wildly inaccurate, an academic says."
- Review Finds Flaws in U.N. Climate Panel Structure (Mirror)
- Coldest Summer on Record North of 80° in the North Pole
"I finished reading Al Gore's book, and inconvenient truth a few days ago. It was very enlightening. However, at the end he didn't offer any real solutions, as if changing a lightbulb would even put a scratch in the global warming epidemic. The book was half good, which means the part about science was good. The rest seemed like a commercial for sainthood.
I re-read Genesis the first chapter. It was obviously written by a totalitarian farmer."
--- December 13, 2006 quote by James Jay Lee, the loony gook who took several people hostage at the Discovery Communications building in Silver Spring, Maryland on September 1, 2010.
- Environmental Militant Killed by Police at Discovery Channel Headquarters
- Discovery Channel Gunman Mad Over Global Warming The gunman was reportedly angry over the Discovery Channel's lack of programming on global warming.
- Climate: New Study Slashes Estimate of Icecap Loss Estimates of the rate of ice loss from Greenland and West Antarctica, one of the most worrying questions in the global warming debate, should be halved, according to Dutch and U.S. scientists.
- White House: Global Warming Out, 'Global Climate Disruption' In
- Eco-Fascists Call for Tyranny to Enforce Draconian Agenda
- Climate Film Depicts Children Assassinated for Not Reducing Carbon Footprint
- Another Domino Falls: U.K.'s Leading Scientific Body Retreats on Climate Change
- U.S. Physics Professor: 'Global Warming is the Greatest and Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud I Have Seen in My Long Life' "Anyone who has the faintest doubt that this is so should force himself to read the ClimateGate documents, which lay it bare. (Montford's book organizes the facts very well.) I don't believe that any real physicist, nay scientist, can read that stuff without revulsion. I would almost make that revulsion a definition of the word scientist."
- Sweden Braces for Record Freeze
- U.N. Climate Kooks: Cripple U.S. Economy & Ban H2O! (YouTube)
- The $40 Trillion Climate Change Business
- The Abiding Faith of Warm-ongers
- EPA Moves Unilaterally to Limit Greenhouse Gases Here's your change!
- Snow Blind Op-ed "reporter" Judah Cohen (Jew) at the New York Times is still pushing the "global warming" scare.
- Mocked Meteorologist Gets Last Laugh Piers Corbyn predicted Europe's winter of discontent. (YouTube)
- Time Magazine Confirms: Liberal Media Has Jumped the Shark on Global Warming Hoax
- Eight Botched Environmental Forecasts
- When it Comes to Energy Consumption, 'Homegrown' Cannabis isn't Green
- New Science Confirms: Earth's Temperature Determined Not by Taxes and Regulations but by Sun
- Global Warming Stopped 16 Years Ago, Reveals Met Office ReporT Quietly Released The figures reveal that from the beginning of 1997 until August 2012 there was no discernible rise in aggregate global temperatures.
- Al Gore and Climate Ka-Ching
- CO2 is 0.04 Percent of the Atmosphere!
- Newsweek Burns Truth in Global Warming Story
- White House Solves the Problem of Global Warming Overnight By officially changing the phrase to 'global climate disruption.'
- Scientist: There is No Observational Evidence for Influence of CO2 on Present or Past Climate
- Climate Change Boss Faces Heat Over 'Shoddy' Work
- U.S. Education Secretary Vows to Make American Children 'Good Environmental Citizens' Public schools are nothing but institutions for brainwashing.
- U.N. Calls for Global Taxes to Fund 'Climate' Warning Fight
- 2010 - Where Does it Fit in the Warmest Year List?
- Climate Change Study Had 'Significant Error': Experts
- Forget Global Warming: Welcome to the New Ice Age
- NASA Scientists Predicted a New Ice Age in 1971
- The Weather Isn't Getting Weirder The latest research belies the idea that storms are getting more extreme.
- SEC Charges Seven in Global Warming Pump-and-Dump Scheme
- 2011: Coolest March Since 1994 March 2011 ended up as the coolest March globally since March of 1994. The actual global temperature anomaly for the lower troposphere last month was negative 0.026 C.
- 1975 : Climatologists Blamed Record Tornadoes on Global Cooling (The Cooling World)
- The U.N. 'Disappears' Yet Another Inconvenient Climate Claim And once again, botches the cover up...
- NASA Gets Caught Faking Climate Change Data - AGAIN!
- Former "Alarmist" Scientist Says Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) Based in False Science
- Changing Tides: Research Center Under Fire for 'Adjusted' Sea-Level Data
- NASA Scientist Accused of Using Celeb Status Among Environmental Groups to Enrich Himself
- The Science is Settled: U.S. Liberals Really are the Dumbest Creatures on the Planet
- Uproar as BBC Muzzles Climate Change Sceptics
- The Global Warming Debate Al Gore Refused to Have
- New NASA Data Blows Gaping Holes in Global Warming Alarmism
- Arctic Scientist Under Investigation A federal wildlife biologist whose observation in 2004 of presumably drowned polar bears in the Arctic helped to galvanize the global warming movement has been placed on administrative leave and is being investigated for scientific misconduct, possibly over the veracity of that article.
- Global Warmers Lied - Polar Bears Enjoy Boom, Not Bust
- Australian TV Exposes 'Stranded Polar Bear' Global Warming Hoax
- Censoring the Decrease in Global Temperatures (YouTube)
- Al Gore is Frustrated with Climate Realists (YouTube)
- CERN: The Sun Causes Global Warming
- Nobel Prize-Winning Physicist Resigns Over Global Warming "Dr. Ivar Giaever, a former professor with Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and the 1973 winner of the Nobel Prize in physics, abruptly announced his resignation Tuesday, Sept. 13, from the premier physics society in disgust over its officially stated policy that 'global warming is occurring.'"
- Replicating Al Gore's Climate 101 Video Experiment Shows That his "High School Physics" Could Never Work as Advertised
- New Study: Climate Not as Sensitive to Carbon Dioxide as Some Fear
- No Need to Panic About Global Warming There's no compelling scientific argument for drastic action to 'decarbonize' the world's economy. (Mirror)
- Global Warming: The Tool of the West
- Reddit Science Forum Has Been Banning Climate Change Denialism More intolerance from the left...
- What Catastrophe? MIT's Richard Lindzen, The Unalarmed Climate Scientist
- A Skeptic's Guide to An Inconvenient Truth by Marlo Lewis, Jr. (3.7M PDF)
"One young fan asked him which was cheaper, power from wind or from water?
'Wind or water?' Gore asked.
'Which is cheaper?' the young man wanted to know.
'Water is presently the cheaper,' Gore explained, 'because it's hard to get new hydro-sources. So wind is cheaper for the new... Thanks for coming.'"
--- November 24, 2009 from Al Gore at his book signing in Chicago.
Interesting Observations from the Leaked Climatic Research Unit Emails
"2. You can delete this attachment if you want. Keep this quiet also, but this is the person who is putting in FOI requests for all emails Keith and Tim have written and received re Ch 6 of AR4. We think we've found a way around this."
--- Quote from Prof. Phil Jones, May 9, 2008. "AR4" is shorthand for the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change's (IPCC) Fourth Assessment Report.
"Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith re AR4? Keith will do likewise. He's not in at the moment - minor family crisis.
Can you also email Gene and get him to do the same? I don't have his new email address.
We will be getting Caspar to do likewise."
--- Quote from Prof. Phil Jones, May 29, 2008.
"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
--- Quote from Prof. Phil Jones, November 16, 1999.
"It would appear that the solar cycle does indeed affect temperature."
--- Quote from John Daly, August 9, 1996.
"I really wish I could be more positive about the Kyrgyzstan material, but I swear I pulled every trick out of my sleeve trying to milk something out of that. It was pretty funny though - I told Malcolm what you said about my possibly being too Graybill-like in evaluating the response functions - he laughed and said that's what he thought at first also."
--- Quote from Gary Funkhouser, September 19, 1996.
"Subject: Fwd: John L. Daly dead
In an odd way this is cheering news! One other thing about the CC paper - just found another email - is that McKittrick says it is standard practice in Econometrics journals to give all the data and codes!! According to legal advice IPR overrides this."
--- Quote from Prof. Phil Jones, January 29, 2004.
"Anyway, I wanted you guys to know that you're free to use RC [RealClimate] in any way you think would be helpful. Gavin and I are going to be careful about what comments we screen through, and we'll be very careful to answer any questions that come up to any extent we can. On the other hand, you might want to visit the thread and post replies yourself. We can hold comments up in the queue and contact you about whether or not you think they should be screened through or not, and if so, any comments you'd like us to include."
--- Quote from Prof. Michael E. Mann, February 9, 2006. "RealClimate" is run by Environmental Media Services, which receives funding from George Soros' (Jew) money laundering Tides Foundation. Hmmm...
"The fact is that we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can't. The CERES data published in the August BAMS 09 supplement on 2008 shows there should be even more warming: but the data are surely wrong. Our observing system is inadequate."
--- Quote from Kevin Trenberth, October 12, 2009.
"... I can't see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin and I will keep them out somehow - even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!"
--- Quote from Prof. Phil Jones, July 8, 2004. Yeah, nothing shady going on here! LOL!
"I seem to be getting an email a week from skeptics saying where's the warming gone. I know the warming is on the decadal scale, but it would be nice to wear their smug grins away."
--- Quote from Prof. Phil Jones, January 5, 2009. Ohh... I think someone just got a "smug" grin wiped off their face!
"The FOI line we're all using is this. IPCC is exempt from any countries FOI - the skeptics have been told this. Even though we (MOHC, CRU/UEA) possibly hold relevant info the IPCC is not part our remit (mission statement, aims etc) therefore we don't have an obligation to pass it on."
--- Quote from Prof. Phil Jones, August 20, 2008.
; Computes regressions on full, high and low pass Esper et al. (2002) series, ; anomalies against full NH temperatures and other series. ; CALIBRATES IT AGAINST THE LAND-ONLY TEMPERATURES NORTH OF 20 N ; ; Specify period over which to compute the regressions (stop in 1960 to avoid ; the decline
--- Quote from 'documents/harris-tree/recon_esper.pro'.
"PS I'm getting hassled by a couple of people to release the CRU station temperature data. Don't any of you three tell anybody that the UK has a Freedom of Information Act!"
--- Quote from Prof. Phil Jones, February 21, 2005. Suppressing data - it's the new scientific method!
"The two MMs have been after the CRU station data for years. If they ever hear there is a Freedom of Information Act now in the UK, I think I'll delete the file rather than send to anyone. Does your similar act in the US force you to respond to enquiries within 20 days? - our does! The UK works on precedents, so the first request will test it. We also have a data protection act, which I will hide behind."
--- Quote from Prof. Phil Jones, February 2, 2005.
"Ammann/Wahl - try and change the Received date! Don't give those skeptics something to amuse themselves with."
--- Quote from Prof. Phil Jones, September 12, 2007. This shows they knew they needed to change the dates after the fact (don't forget, this email is dated 2007) when talking about the final changes to a paper supposed to have been published by July 2006. Phil Jones was a Coordinating Lead Author for the relevant part of the IPCC report. He was helping this scam as the email clearly shows.
; PLOTS 'ALL' REGION MXD timeseries from age banded and from hugershoff ; standardised datasets. ; Reads Harry's regional timeseries and outputs the 1600-1992 portion ; with missing values set appropriately. Uses mxd, and just the ; "all band" timeseries ;****** APPLIES A VERY ARTIFICIAL CORRECTION FOR DECLINE********* ; yrloc=[1400,findgen(19)*5.+1904] valadj=[0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,-0.1,-0.25,-0.3,0.,-0.1,0.3,0.8,1.2,1.7,2.5,2.6,2.6,$ 2.6,2.6,2.6]*0.75 ; fudge factor
--- Quote from 'documents/harris-tree/briffa_sep98_e.pro'. Good to know that proper science now has a "fudge factor."
"This whole project is SUCH A MESS. No wonder I needed therapy!!"
"COBAR AIRPORT AWS [data from an Australian weather station] cannot start in 1962, it didn't open until 1993!"
"It's botch after botch after botch."
"Am I the first person to attempt to get the CRU databases in working order?!!"
"What the hell is supposed to happen here? Oh yeah - there is no 'supposed,' I can make it up. So I have :-)"
"OH FUCK THIS. It's Sunday evening, I've worked all weekend, and just when I thought it was done I'm hitting yet another problem that's based on the hopeless state of our databases. There is no uniform data integrity, it's just a catalogue of issues that continues to grow as they're found."
"You can't imagine what this has cost me - to actually allow the operator to assign false WMO [World Meteorological Organization] codes!! But what else is there in such situations? Especially when dealing with a 'Master' database of dubious provenance..."
--- Excerpts from HARRY_READ_ME.txt.
"I'm really sorry that you have to go through all this stuff, Phil. Next time I see Pat Michaels at a scientific meeting, I'll be tempted to beat the crap out of him. Very tempted."
--- Quote from Ben Santer, October 9, 2009. Your tax dollars (and pounds & euros) at work...
"Though sidetracked by other projects recently, I remain committed to doing this with you guys, and to explore applications to synthetic datasets with manufactured biases/etc remains high priority."
--- Quote from Michael E. Mann, June 17, 1998
"Only have it in the pdf form. FYI ONLY - don't pass on. Relevant paras are the last 2 in section 4 on p13. As I said it is worded carefully due to Adrian knowing Eugenia for years. He knows the're wrong, but he succumbed to her almost pleading with him to tone it down as it might affect her proposals in the future! I didn't say any of this, so be careful how you use it - if at all. Keep quiet also that you have the pdf."
--- Quote from Prof. Phil Jones, July 8, 2004.
"Since Sonja [Boehmer-Christiansen] retired I am a lot more free to push my environmental interests without ongoing critique of my motives and supposed misguidedness - I've signed my department up to 10:10 campaign and have a taskforce of staff and students involved in it.... Every now and then people say to me sotto voce with some bemusement, 'and when Sonja finds out, how will you explain it to her...!'"
--- Quote from Graham F. Haughton, October 28, 2009.
"So, if we could reduce the ocean blip by, say, 0.15 degC, then this would be significant for the global mean -- but we'd still have to explain the land blip."
--- Quote from Tom Wigley, September 27, 2009.
"I believe that our community should no longer tolerate the behavior of Mr. McIntyre and his cronies. McIntyre has no interest in improving our scientific understanding of the nature and causes of climate change. He has no interest in rational scientific discourse. He deals in the currency of threats and intimidation. We should be able to conduct our scientific research without constant fear of an 'audit' by Steven McIntyre; without having to weigh every word we write in every email we send to our scientific colleagues.
In my opinion, Steven McIntyre is the self-appointed Joe McCarthy of climate science. I am unwilling to submit to this McCarthy-style investigation of my scientific research."
--- Quote from Ben Santer, November 11, 2008. In 1995, with the release of the declassifed VENONA intercepts, Senator Joe McCarthy was proven to be correct.
- Phil Jones writes to University of Hull to try to stop skeptic Sonia Boehmer-Christiansen using her Hull affiliation. Graham F. Haughton of Hull University says it's easier to push greenery there now SB-C has retired. (1256765544)
- Michael Mann discusses how to destroy a journal that has published skeptic papers. (1047388489)
- Tim Osborn discusses how data is truncated to stop an apparent cooling trend showing up in the results. (0939154709)
- Phil Jones describes the death of skeptic, John Daly, as "cheering news." (1075403821)
- Phil Jones encourages colleagues to delete information subject to FOI request. (1212063122)
- Phil Jones says he has use Mann's "Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series ... to hide the decline." RealClimate says "hiding" was an unfortunate turn of phrase. (0942777075)
- Letter to The Times from climate scientists was drafted with the help of Greenpeace. (0872202064)
- Mann thinks he will contact BBC's Richard Black to find out why another BBC journalist was allowed to publish a vaguely skeptical article. (1255352257)
- Kevin Trenberth says they can't account for the lack of recent warming and that it is a travesty that they can't. (1255352257)
- Tom Wigley says that Lindzen and Choi's paper is crap. (1257532857)
- Tom Wigley says that von Storch is partly to blame for skeptic papers getting published at Climate Research. Says he encourages the publication of crap science. Says they should tell publisher that the journal is being used for misinformation. Says that whether this is true or not doesn't matter. Says they need to get editorial board to resign. Says they need to get rid of von Storch too. (1051190249)
- Ben Santer says (presumably jokingly!) he's "tempted, very tempted, to beat the crap" out of skeptic Pat Michaels. (1255100876)
- Mann tells Jones that it would be nice to "contain the putative Medieval Warm Period." (1054736277)
- Tom Wigley tells Jones that the land warming since 1980 has been twice the ocean warming and that this might be used by skeptics as evidence for urban heat islands. (1257546975)
- Tom Wigley say that Keith Briffa has got himself into a mess over the Yamal chronology (although also says it's insignificant). Wonders how Briffa explains McIntyre's sensitivity test on Yamal and how he explains the use of a less-well replicated chronology over a better one. Wonders if he can. Says data withholding issue is hot potato, since many "good" scientists condemn it. (1254756944)
- Briffa is funding Russian Shiyatov, who asks him to send money to personal bank account so as to avoid tax, thereby retaining money for research. (0826209667)
- Kevin Trenberth says climatologists are nowhere near knowing where the energy goes or what the effect of clouds is. Says nowhere balancing the energy budget. Geoengineering is not possible. (1255523796)
- Mann discusses tactics for screening and delaying postings at RealClimate. (1139521913)
- Tom Wigley discusses how to deal with the advent of FOI law in the U.K. Jones says use IPR argument to hold onto code. Says data is covered by agreements with outsiders and that CRU will be "hiding behind them." (1106338806)
- Overpeck has no recollection of saying that he wanted to "get rid of the Medieval Warm Period." Thinks he may have been quoted out of context. (1206628118)
- Mann launches RealClimate to the scientific community. (1102687002)
- Santer complaining about FOI requests from McIntyre. Says he expects support of Lawrence Livermore Lab management. Jones says that once support staff at CRU realised the kind of people the scientists were dealing with they became very supportive. Says the VC [vice chancellor] knows what is going on (in one case). (1228330629)
- Rob Wilson concerned about upsetting Mann in a manuscript. Says he needs to word things diplomatically. (1140554230)
- Briffa says he is sick to death of Mann claiming his reconstruction is tropical because it has a few poorly temp sensitive tropical proxies. Says he should regress these against something else like the "increasing trend of self-opinionated verbiage" he produces. Ed Cook agrees with problems. (1024334440)
- Overpeck tells Team to write emails as if they would be made public. Discussion of what to do with McIntyre finding an error in Kaufman paper. Kaufman's admits error and wants to correct. Appears interested in Climate Audit findings. (1252164302)
- Jones calls Pielke Snr a "prat." (1233249393)
- Santer says he will no longer publish in Royal Met Soc journals if they enforce intermediate data being made available. Jones has complained to head of Royal Met Soc about new editor of Weather [why? data?] and has threatened to resign from RMS. (1237496573)
- Reaction to McIntyre's 2005 paper in GRL. Mann has challenged GRL editor-in-chief over the publication. Mann is concerned about the connections of the paper's editor James Saiers with U. Virginia [does he mean Pat Michaels?]. Tom Wigley says that if Saiers is a skeptic they should go through official GRL channels to get him ousted. (1106322460) (Note to Readers: Saiers was subsequently ousted.)
- Jones says he's found a way around releasing AR4 review comments to David Holland. (1210367056)
- Wigley says Keenan's fraud accusation against Wang is correct. (1188557698)
- Jones calls for Wahl and Ammann to try to change the received date on their alleged refutation of McIntyre [presumably so it can get into AR4]. (1189722851)
- Mann tells Jones that he is on board and that they are working towards a common goal. (0926010576)
- Mann sends calibration residuals for MBH99 to Osborn. Says they are pretty red, and that they shouldn't be passed on to others, this being the kind of dirty laundry they don't want in the hands of those who might distort it. (1059664704)
- Prior to AR3 Briffa talks of pressure to produce a tidy picture of "apparent unprecedented warming in a thousand years or more in the proxy data." [This appears to be the politics leading the science] Briffa says it was just as warm a thousand years ago. (0938018124)
- Jones says that U.K. climate organisations are coordinating themselves to resist FOI. They got advice from the Information Commissioner[!] (1219239172)
- Mann tells Revkin that McIntyre is not to be trusted. (1254259645)
- Revkin quotes von Storch as saying it is time to toss the "Hockey Stick." This back in 2004. (1096382684)
- Funkhouser says he's pulled every trick up his sleeve to milk his Kyrgistan series. Doesn't think it's productive to juggle the chronology statistics any more than he has. (0843161829)
- Wigley discusses fixing an issue with sea surface temperatures in the context of making the results look both warmer but still plausible. (1254108338)
- Jones says he and Kevin will keep some papers out of the next IPCC report. (1089318616)